RULES FOR THE CESSNA 150M 2020 RAFFLE
1. This is a Raffle – not a contest. 100% of the money raised goes to our Mission of flying pediatric cancer patients to treatment at no charge to the families.
2. It is not valid in any capacity if it is illegal where you live. It is your responsibility to verify that it is legal before you buy a Raffle Ticket. The Raffle is also not valid outside of the USA. Void where prohibited by law.
3. You can buy as many raffle tickets as you wish. Tickets are $50.00 each. Each ticket has a chance of winning 3 prizes. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in this raffle.
4. Every ticket will be issued with a discrete number assigned by the raffle program and that number is not repeated. So if you buy more than one ticket, each will have a different number on it.
5. The actual ticket number will be emailed to the email address you provide. We are not responsible for any lost or misdirected emails. If you do not receive your raffle tickets via email within 48 hours after purchase, then you should email us at [email protected] or call us at (225)436-9199.
6. After all 4,000 tickets are sold, no more tickets will be sold. Anyone that buys a ticket after the 4,000 tickets have been sold, will have their purchase fully refunded. We aren’t responsible if your purchase cannot be processed because we’ve already sold the last ticket. Flying Wings has the option to draw the winners at an earlier date if all 4,000 tickets are sold before the drawing date, June 19, 2021, as well as pushing the drawing date back if not all tickets have been sold in time. In this case all information will be announced on the webpage and Facebook page.
The Grand Prize is a 1976 Cessna 150M in great condition OR *$20,000 CASH*. Second Prize is an Apple iPad Mini Wi-Fi 64GB Silver in color. Third Prize is a Go Pro 8 Hero Black 4K Video Camera.
7. Winners will be contacted by phone and everyone will be notified via the website. All ticket sales cease when 4,000 tickets have sold. You do not need not be present to win.
8. The prize can be transferred to anyone you wish, as long as they are located in the 48 contiguous states of the USA.
*Amended on 9/28/2020 at 4:00pm*The winner of the 1st prize C150M now has the option to take $20,000 CASH (in the form of a Certified Check) instead of the Airplane. If cash is the chosen Prize, Flying Wings will continue ownership of the plane.
9. Any taxes, licenses, registration fees and other fees or expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. Entry constitutes permission to use the winners names for future promotions and publicity purposes without compensation except where prohibited by law. Appropriate reporting to the winner and IRS will be provided.
10. The prizes will be awarded within 14 days of the Raffle ending and Flying Wings will keep the plane at it’s hangar for 30 days after it has been awarded. The winner will be notified by US Certified Mail and the winner must sign a hold harmless contract, publicity, media and photo releases, etc. The winners of the Second and Third Prizes will be mailed directly to the individuals address once notified.
11. If the winner declines acceptance of the prizes, Flying Wings will draw another winner.
12. Board Members of Flying Wings of Louisiana and their immediate family members cannot participate in this raffle.
13. These official raffle rules are subject to the interpretation of the Flying Wings of Louisiana.